Here is a collection of my favorite resources around Kansas City and nationwide!
RESTAURANTS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, WEDDING PLANNERS, WEDDING RESOURCES, KC SIGHTS
Pech Limousine is proud to announce our
new partnership with Cabaraoke ( www.cabaraoke.com
to provide Karaoke capabilities in select 10-passenger stretch limousines. These
touch-screen systems allow our passengers to record themselves while they sing
- My favorite Spanish restaurant in town. It can be both romantic and hip at the same time. Be sure to order their Spanish coffee as a desert, it's your own little fireworks show at your table (as they light Bacardi 151 and sprinkle cinnamon into the flame before adding the coffee).
M & S Grill
- My absolutely favorite happy hour in all of KC, but pssst, don't tell anyone as they run out of room at the bar fast. The food is great as the restaurant is managed by the same people as McCormick & Schmick's, which is the name for good seafood in town.
- The best and hippest organic restaurant in town, Bluebird has been around for a while and has never been more popular. It tends to fill up quickly for Sunday brunch or holidays like Mother's Day. If you're coming through on a Wednesday to Saturday before 1pm, stop next door at Fervere to get the best bread in town.
- There is a reason why there is already a 5th Thai Place restaurant under construction in the Kansas City area: the place is good!
- If you need to eat something really delicious and healthy and do so quickly, Mimi's creation (now owned and managed by her children) has been a wonderful stop for good food.
Isaac Alongi Studios
- Simply the best in KC, and has the prices to go with the reputation. Isaac has such a great personality, talent and a quick eye, producing some of the most artistic shots I've seen. If you have the budget, there's only one choice...
Van Deusen Photography
- With 250 weddings per year, Paul McMillian and his master photographers are absolute professionals. He has flexible pricing and responds to individual needs with a diversity of different photographic styles.
- I love Teri for her lively personality. Quite a few of my favorite photographs were done by her.
- Having the Art-Institute education and a background in professional modelling photography, Josie is very skilled at superior wedding photography with the artistic edge.
- wedding services tailored to meet your needs and expectations, especially in the Lawrence area.
- Roland and his wife Christine have an extremely high commitment to customer service. We have been working alongside them for at least three years, even at their own wedding...
Black Dog Imageworks
- Another expert in the arena of photojournalism. Doug and his fellow master
photographers are every bit as artistic as Isaac, and definitely a good choice
if you want some "real" shots instead of the typical painstakingly posed
pictures. Doug, just like Isaac and Roland, also chose us for his wedding-day
transportation from the church.
Wirken Photography - Thanks for shooting our wedding! The photos are the best
memories we could ask for. xoxo Erin & Slawik
Above & Beyond Weddings
- Lynn Henderson took over from
Bette Kindler and is continuing a tradition of excellence and dedication to the bride.
- Kathy Venable just doesn't
rest until every detail of your wedding is attended to with care.
- Mandy Phalen's experience and many connections among the wedding professionals allow her to bring a unique touch to every wedding she plans.
White Lily Weddings
- Missie has been working with us for a number of years. She also currently takes care of wedding arrangements for the Madrid Theatre, a beautiful reception facility.
- Kim has incorporated our Bentleys into many of her weddings.
Crowne Plaza - Lenexa/Overland Park
- The Reception Center at the
Crowne Plaza in Overland Park is a gorgeous facility & the staff there can
accommodate all of your reception & corporate meeting needs.
- Whether it's a wedding or a large event, attention to details matters when it
comes to floral design, themed decor or custom-built props. The fact that Studio
Dan Meiners has been a prominent floral designer in Kansas City for 17
years speaks for itself.
- Jeremiah would be our first choice for DJ/entertainment solutions for weddings and other occasions.
Country Club Plaza
- Kansas City's one attraction where historical architecture, national significance (the first suburban outdoor shopping mall in the US when it was built in 1922 - 1928), some of the best shopping, restaurants and nightclubs all come together into one nice place that's easily explored by foot, Segway, carriage or limo...
- Once the third-largest Railroad Station in the US, the 1914 landmark houses two excellent restaurants, an Imax theatre, a Science Museum and a constantly changing public exhibition. Beautifully restored to its former glory.
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- has one of the finest art collections in the United States, according to Wikipedia. With a newly built addition that almost doubles exhibition space in June 2007, the museum is a must-see for KC visitors.
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
- great space, admission always free, with a trendy restaurant perfect for a light lunch.
Worlds of Fun / Oceans of Fun
- starting with the weekends in April, endless fun and lots of sensational thrill rides...
Truman Sports Complex
- Newly renovated Arrowhead
Stadium, fourth-largest in the NFL is home to the newly invigorated Kansas City
Chiefs football team. 2010 is shaping up to hopefully restore Kansas City's
reputation as a force to reckon with in the AFC. Arrowhead is the premier
tailgate place in the league. The Chiefs have one of the most loyal fan bases,
leading to the second-highest attendance average of any NFL team and officially
being declared the "toughest place to play" for opposing teams (Sports
Illustrated 2005). The Royals, who call the Kauffman Stadium next door their
home, have been struggling for the past eight years, having finished at the
bottom of their division 6 of those years.
Kansas City Power & Light District -
The newest Downtown entertainment
addition is in fact taking up almost half of Kansas City's Downtown, with tons
of new bars, restaurants, clubs and other entertainment options (like AMC's
hippest movie theatre, the Jones Pool & bar, Cosentino's grocery store, etc.)
As a small family business, we're committed to staying invested in the
community. We're happy to be blessed enough to be able to give back a
little. Pech Limo accepts donation requests for 501c3 and other non-profit
Note: Due to the large volume of requests, we ask that you submit a written
. We choose up to two recipients
at the end of each calendar month for the upcoming month. For this reason,
we need at least one month advance notice of your event; if a request is made
for an event more than 3 months in the future, please also re-submit at the start of the calendar month
to your event date. Please restrict
submissions to two
emails maximum for any single event.
Here are a few of the recent events we've been honored to participate in and
committed ourselves to. Check out some of the upcoming events at the
bottom of the list, you may want to attend:
- Habitat for Humanity
: Boulevard Brewery, Draws for a Cause
Fundraiser to sponsor a home build with Habitat KC ~ February 10, 2011
- Kansas City Academy
: Annual Fundraiser Auction ~ March
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
of Greater Kansas City: stretch SUV limo
will be part of the annual Match Appreciation Banquet ~ April 3, 2011
- Infant - Toddler Services of Johnson County
: 9th Annual
Stepping Stones Gala, Sheraton Convention Center Overland Park ~
April 30, 2011
- St. Vincent de Paul Academy
: 2011 auction for this private school
in the urban core that serves the greater Kansas City area ~ May
- Sexy Singles KC
: transportation sponsor for various singles ~ 2009
- Academie Lafayette
French Immersion Charter School:
Fundraiser Auction ~ June 2011
- Kansas City Art Institute
: 8th Biennial Art and Design Auction
~ June 4, 2011
- UMC Adoption Resource Foundation
: Silent Auction ~ June 12, 2011
- Mid-America Regional Council
: Green Commute Challenge ride sponsor
~ July 5-August 26, 2011
- Children's Mercy Fundraiser
: Healthier Ever After ~ August 11, 2011
- Blue Valley North High School:
Silent Auction, Katy Perry Concert
~ August 17, 2011
- KC Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
: Acoustics for a Cure Benefit Concert and Silent Auction, Beaumont Club ~
Friday August 19th, 2011
- TLC for Children and Families
: Out of Africa Safari Adventure
to Transform Lives in Crisis, Overland Park Convention Center ~ Friday October
- Hope Faith Ministries
: 2nd Annual Charity Auction to break the
cycle of homelessness in Kansas City, Liberty MO ~ Friday September 9th, 2011
- Excelsior Springs Friends of Animals
: 4th Annual Pet Retreat
at the Elms, Excelsior Springs MO ~ Friday through Sunday starting August 26,
- Knox Presbyterian Church
: fundraiser for annual youth mission
trip ~ Habitat for Humanity in Pensacola FL ~ Saturday November 5, 2011
- Marillac Compassionate Mental Health Care for Children
Annual Enchanted Evening Auction ~ Friday November 18, 2011